free website stats program BRAND Of Fuel Poll | Page 17 | Harley Davidson Forums

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

• Total voters
I use Conoco. We have a few refineries here in town and quite a few NON-ethanol gas stations. All the NON-ethanol stations happen to be Conoco. Can't stand ethanol and what it does to your fuel mileage, hoses and gaskets, and how it's driving up the cost of beef or anything that eats corn or is corn related.
(stepping off of soapbox)

THERE IS AN "AMERICAN" OIL COMPANY THAT MAKES AND GETS IT HERE IN THE GOOD OLD USA ! IT IS - EXON MOBIL- THAT'S "MOBIL GAS" AND OIL... if you are thinking about buying American oil and gas.....:s

Usually Kelly, as it is the cheapest 93 octane alcohol free station around.. Only one of three stations in/near Winston Salem NC that sells alcohol free gas. If I'm traveling and can't locate alcohol free gas I try to use Shell premium or Costco. Costco guarantees at least 5X minimum EPA required detergent levels.

It's funny to see all of these "off name brands" of gas stations which are usually a substation of a much larger Company such as Mobil,Sunoco,Shell etc.....I know Mobil gas company fuels alot of gas stations around here that says it is another type of gas.I know this because I know of some drivers that deliver Mobil gas to the other company's stations. :s

There are also had stations that are regional that may seem like off-brand to people in some areas.. Chevron is an example of a station that doesn't have a national presence any longer. I can remember Kelly stations around in a lot of states that we passed through on vacation when I was a kid. (Visited 47 of the lower 48 states, everything except Florida.) I rarely see a Kelly any longer except around here, yet I don't think there are any Chevron stations in North Carolina.

Back