free website stats program Brand new ride!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Brand new ride!!

Thanx, Jack. I'll definately do that. The manual calls for 5W20..I'll probably run synthetic in it with this Florida heat. I'll post some pix tomorrow.

We still good for Lessburg on the 28th??

:s Meeting Don on Saturday @ Ocala HD, we will be there:s

Enjoy the new car. It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? I looked at your car while I was at the dealership and I was very impressed with the style, appearance and overall quality.
I just bought a used 2010 F150 Harley Davidson edition and I am just blown away by it. Getting to understand the Sync system a little better. I have become an Amsoil "preferred customer" so I bought their "signature series" 5-20 fully synthetic oil and filter. I want to keep this truck for a long time so I went with a time honored & proven oil.
Good luck! :s

I have become an Amsoil "preferred customer" so I bought their "signature series" 5-20 fully synthetic oil and filter. I want to keep this truck for a long time so I went with a time honored & proven oil.

The Tank is doing a "victory dance" right now!!!

:lolrolling

Congrats!! We jsut picked up a 2012 Chev Equinox LTZ for the wifey. It is 66% american...lol. Took me three years to talk her out of our 98 Plymouth van, she tends to get attached, not like I get attached to things (Death over losing my bike!!) it is neat, so i can really appreciate that feeling you have with your new ride. Many happy and carefree miles my firiend.

Congrats on your truck. those HD models are nice. Go to SYNC | Say the Word | Ford.com for help with the Sync feature.
Thanks for that link Mavagrand. Sometimes the Sync confounds me, but I really like it. One day I got in my truck and my smart phone ( IPhone) was playing through the Bluetooth on the trucks stereo. I didn't even know that it had done that and I thought, cool, all of these songs I like, they sound like mine! And of course, they were once I figured out what had happened! :p
There is one thing that I really like about the wireless Syncing I'd like to share with you. There is an App called "Tune in Radio". This allows you to not only play but recored your radio stations. Pretty neat feature which sets it apart from some of the other radio apps. I like to listen to talk radio so I will record my favorite shows and then when I am in the truck play them at my convenience. Pretty neat, I think.

Have been a Ford man since 1992 when I got rid of the Toy truck. Have had 2 Explorers and the wife's F150, I believe the quality is up there with the rest of the best.

Back