free website stats program Brake Pad change 1995 Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Brake Pad change 1995 Ultra Classic

tourglide

I have a 1995 Ultra Classic Tourglide are there any known problems in changing the rear brake pads ? does the rear wheel have to come off ? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a 1995 Ultra Classic Tourglide are there any known problems in changing the rear brake pads ? does the rear wheel have to come off ? Any help would be appreciated.

Brakes, Tires and Wheels | Archive | HDTimeline.Com What you are looking for should be in here, also if you are using H D pads the instructions are in the box, pretty straight forward, and no you do not have to remove the wheel, only the saddlebag will be in your way, pay attention to the correct brake fluid for your bike:s

I have just redone a wee guide to replacing the rear pads on my evo bikes this will work for softail dyna and sportster and should be pretty much the same on the touring bikes but as i do not have a touring bike there may be something i am missing
hope this helps a wee bit

Harley Davidson Forums

Brian

Pretty good pics Brian(Fin 676). Nice detail and accurate. The dressers are the same.
tourbox

Back