free website stats program Brake Light Flasher | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Brake Light Flasher

dont have the flasher..yet but it is on mylist. did buy a fender tip light from ridetimetechnology that I really like. ez install, plug and play, much brighter and it now functions as a brake light as well..i actually added a new brake light to my rear end..one of my best mods IMO

I received as a gift the Comagination headlight and taillight flasher. I haven't hooked up the tail light flasher however the headlight flasher was the first thing I put on my harley (mainly because it was on my old bike). I have noticed on more occasions then not that cagers making a left turn on a slightly busy street do notice me more. One particular instance was when a cager pulled out about 40 feet in front of me and then slammed on the brakes, whether it was the flasher or the fact that he saw my bike, who knows but I didn't get killed. So I prefer the headlight flasher. When on the highway and straight stretches of road I will turn it off so not to annoy drivers but when approaching a busy area or intersection I turn it on. It is a very small cost for a pretty large safety option in my opinion.

Everyone has their opinion but just like day time driving lights, for me I tend to notice cars much quicker when they have their lights on, and like a cat or dog I tend to notice things that flash more than things that don't :D

Well. I have my flasher unit from Comagination, and my dual intensity tip light from Ride Time Tech.
I wired them all up, along with a stock tail light to test and see if it was going to work as I had envisioned.
It does, and I am only waiting for some other parts I had ordered from CHD to arrive before I install it all on the bike.

I have a Cycle Visions Eliminator. LED Flashing tail-light/turn signal assembly. Plugs in, less than an hour install. Requires a TSSM load equalizer if you have a factory security system.

I use the solid, 3 brake lite function, that flashing got to be annoying to riders behind me and personally, i thinks its too flashy....snicker..
Good product though....
john

I use the solid, 3 brake lite function, that flashing got to be annoying to riders behind me and personally, i thinks its too flashy....snicker..
Good product though....
john

If it was annoying to them, that means it got their attention :D

If it was annoying to them, that means it got their attention :D

Amen! As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have them and I ride in groups a lot. The guys I ride with have mentioned that they really get their attention, and they want to know where to get them. Guess they don't find them too annoying!

I had a flashing LED turn/stop/brake unit on my last bike, I'm thinking about trying this HD LED backrest brake light.
Link

Back