free website stats program Bought a DD7 from BAKER.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought a DD7 from BAKER....

Hi Bubbie: Installed my DD7 in my '08 SG at 43,000 miles and approaching the 90,000 mile mark. LOVE the DD7 and confident you will also. I have been running Spectro 6 speed tranny oil and all is well with no hickups. Congratulations!

Good to see you back on the Forum
Hi Bubbie: Installed my DD7 in my '08 SG at 43,000 miles and approaching the 90,000 mile mark. LOVE the DD7 and confident you will also. I have been running Spectro 6 speed tranny oil and all is well with no hickups. Congratulations!

Thanks Jack! It has been a while and have learned a lot over the years from this forum: the BEST and we both Thank You!!

Finally got my DD7 installed in the 103" 09 King... I'll come back here to do a little report soon...
Lots to say....

signed....BUBBIE

Saturday was Last Black Friday sale day at BAKER... So I bought the DD7 Builders Kit for my 09 King... YEP, making it NEW again.

All other parts are replaced from time to time but Not the tranny. over 114,000 miles and still good shape using Redline ShocckProof Heavy since new, off the show room floor.

I DON'T NEED the 7 speed BUT I WANT the 7 speed...

I have wanted the 7 speed since it became available...

Now with a Warmed:newsmile100: 103 in the bike ALL working just Fine...
I'll put that DD7 speed to good use behind that power house 103 motor...

NEXT, When Needed: either a new rebuild of the top end OR put into MY NEW 09 BIKE build: Might be a SnS 124... Now, that will increase the need for rear tires I know...:cry

I KNOW that the gear ratio of final 7th is the same as the 6th gear I have now... Gearing was Improved to run good in 6th gear after being too Tall in the earlier touring models. 09 is much improved there.

I don't need Taller gearing. The 7 speed 7th is the same 1:1 gearing. BUT the low IS lower and the 2 - 3 gearing is closer-ratio using ground Spur Gears, then utilizing fully diamond ground, helical gears in 1st & 4th-7th ... quiet n Smooth...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

signed....BUBBIE
WOW!!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=bak...d7+for+sale&tbm=shop&spd=17836563311589535913

Bubbie we always look forward to your insight. Sure hope that the Baker is everything I've read about it.

Back