free website stats program Boudreaux declares war on USA | Harley Davidson Forums

Boudreaux declares war on USA

Redfish-Joe

President Barack Obama was in the Oval Office when his telephone rang.

"Hello, Mr.President Obama," in a heavily accented Cajun voice said. "Dis' is Boudreaux, down here at Slim's in Kinder, I am callin' to tell ya'll that we declaring war on ya!"

"Well Boudreaux," Barack replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Boudreaux, "dere's myself, my brother-in-law Thib, my next-door-neighbor Bubba, and a few other gator huntn' buddies Dat makes eight!"

Barack paused. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Wow," said Boudreaux. " call ya back!" Sure enough, the next day, Boudreaux called again.

"Mr Obama, de war is on! We got us some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be Boudreaux?" Barack asked.

"We got us two combines, couple of 4 wheelers, a piroque, and Thib's John Deere.

President Obama sighed. "I must tell you Boudreaux, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."

"Lord above", said Boudreaux, "be getting back to ya."

Sure enough, Boudreaux rang again the next day. "President Obama, de war is still on! We got ourselves airborne! Bubba fixed his ultra-lite wit couple of shotguns in de cockpit, and four vets from the VFW signed up!"

Barack was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"

"Oh Lord," said Boudreaux, "Call you back." Sure enough, Boudreaux called again the next day "President Obama! sorry to tell you dat we have called off de war."

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Barack. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Well, sir," said Boudreaux, "we all sat down and had a long chat over a few beers, and come to think that there's just no way our wives can make enough gumbo to feed two million prisoners.."

What a hoot! Love those Boudreaux jokes. I love reading them out loud to my husband cuz I can sho do that cajun accent!

Back