free website stats program Boss Saddlebags | Harley Davidson Forums

Boss Saddlebags

Blue Wide Glide

I am thinking about getting some saddlebags for my Wide Glide, and it looks like the bags from Boss Bags are of good quality, and have the best fit. Does anyone out there have a set on their Wide Glide, and can give me their opinion?? :newsmile077:

ladydihd-albums-ladydi-picture4744-hog_2010_raleigh_tag.html

This is my 2003 Softail Standard with a set of Boss Bags. I love them!! One time I didn't have one on all the way and it fell of at 40 mph and the only thing that happened was the fiberglass mounting back plate cracked. I was able to buy just the back plate. Back to good as new.

Does anyone out there have a set on their Wide Glide, and can give me their opinion?? :newsmile077:

I have a pair of these bags. I originally bought them for my wife's ,02 Dyna Low Rider, but I sometimes put them on my '02 Dyna Wide Glide. I have had them for about 7 years. They usually stay on the Wife's bike, and she won't leave home without them. They are great. They still are holding their original shape and look good. The quick detach works great, so I have a set of mounts on both bikes, so the swap is quick and easy. I would rate them with a "10" !!!!
:s

Back