free website stats program Boarzilla exhaust info/ opinions | Harley Davidson Forums

Boarzilla exhaust info/ opinions

hrlylvr65

Hey gang, got a s&s 113 in a 98 fatboy, currently have vance & hines big radias. Thinking of going to a 2 into 1 pipe, thought about thunderheader, found out they are not the best choice for a engine over a 103....was told to look at the d&d boarzilla or fat cat...boarzilla is designed for a motor bigger than a 107. Has anybody had personal experience with the d&d product, or have any other ideas? thanks for the input, this forum has been very helpful.

news-t-madison.jpg

Nice looking pipes, how do they sound is the next question and of course availability and cost...:D

Mark at M&M can hook you up with the D&D exhaust, always has great pricing and is a great guy to deal with.

MM Cycles - Shopping Cart

As for the pipes themselves, they came standard an alot of American Ironhorse bikes and always sound good to me when I hear them. I have heard good things about the performance also and have considered them but I like the look of True Duals for my Heritage. If I was in the market for a 2-1 pipe I would definately give them a closer look.

Thanks for the input, I am really leaning toward the 2-1 pipe from d&d....your comments have helped, have a great day !

I tuned a 117ci twincam the other day on a 07 flhx with SERT. It had a boarzilla on it. Sounds great bike made 124 hp and torgue. Tuned the same bike with rinehart true duals made 117 hp and 115 tq. I would say go for it. Also check out RB racing 2-1 pipes. They claim serous hp and tq gains with their LSR model. Its loud but the also make different models that are quieter. Waiting on a LSR to put on a 09 FLHX 103 stg 4 here soon.RB Racing

113 S&S nice motor gobs of TQ , D&D top of the food chain when it comes to both 2-1 .bordzilla , or you might want to look in to a RB racing 2-1exhaust, top of the food chain there also when it come to numbers .

Brutal Thats the only problem with RB handmade and he wont make till he has a couple orders and he sends his chrome out so the is min 4weeks out always, But quality fit and finsh is very nice , I have a RB 2-1 LSR for my SG , and had others RBs in the past , So yea nice pipe good numbers ,but you gotta wait .and to be real here He is not a people person if you ever spoke with him ,thats why his wife fields all question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Crocker, Brutal....Thanks for the info...checked out the LSR 2-1. Think I will go with it, looks good, shows good numbers and it's not a common exhaust that everyone has. I am very grateful for your advice...this forum is great for guys like me...weekend mechanic wanting to learn. You guys saved me some time, wich I can use waiting for my LSR's to arrive! Thanks againl

yes very diffrent ,just make sure that everyone is on the same page as your build , give them all the info you can offer. double check all info with them,because then you will have to wait till he goes in to production again. they do peform and sound like no other exhaust out there.

Attachments

• Imported Photos 00016.jpg
    Imported Photos 00016.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11
Back