free website stats program Boards or no boards? | Harley Davidson Forums

Boards or no boards?

Dogface2

Hi everyone, thanks for the info help on wether or not to put lace wheel on my dyna. From what I read I think I will stick with the mags for now. Maybe later switch out for new chrome mags.:s When I bought the bought the previous owner already put on foward controls. He left the mid controls on it for comfort on long trips. Makes sense to me, but I think it looks kind of ugly have three sets of pegs. So I was wondering, do they make a set of forward boards that will bolt up to the frame where the mid pegs are mounted. I looked at the shop and only could find floor boards for the touring bikes. I tried to find some on the new with no luck. I think it would look pretty cool with a set of board behind the forward controls. What do you think?

Thanks, After I read the message I went back to the shop. Got a different rep this time and he knew what I needed. Got me a pair and the look good on it. I just don't like the shop. They usually run just one register out of three. And for the most part only have one guy at the parts desk. And there is usually a line to wait in so there I sit. And sit, and sit and sit. Then when I finally get some one to help he don't know jack.

I wanted to put on boards on my '06 s. glide and couldn't find any. If you know someone who can fab a bracket your home free.

Thanks, After I read the message I went back to the shop. Got a different rep this time and he knew what I needed. Got me a pair and the look good on it. I just don't like the shop. They usually run just one register out of three. And for the most part only have one guy at the parts desk. And there is usually a line to wait in so there I sit. And sit, and sit and sit. Then when I finally get some one to help he don't know jack.

Might want to look at the Küryakyn website...

The Küryakyn ISO Mini-Wings may be just the ticket...small yet supportive and sturdy for use like pegs in the rough stuff.

Küryakyn - Metric - ISO®-Wing Mini Boards

The kuryakyn boards are what I went with. They are not only tough but also have been made to absorbe vibration. The look good and work good as advertised.

Back