free website stats program Bluetooth Headsets | Harley Davidson Forums

Bluetooth Headsets

firetruk

I am trying to find a good Bluetooth headset system. I don't like the wires on my ultra and I want to connect my phone to my headset, so bluetooth is the way to go. I bought a scala teamset and under 40mph it is great. I have a slight hearing problem and speeds over 60 or 65 I can't hear the scala intercom or my cell phone. I am considering the Chatterbox XBi or the Camos BTS 200. I saw a Camos BHS 600 at a convention and it sounded great in the tent but I don't know how well it will work in the real world. Anyone have any advice for me? :dknow

My wife and I both ride and use Blue Ant so we can talk to each other bikr to bike at any time. It works extermely well even at highway speeds. Costs about $225.00 for a set and also can take phone calls, which we really don't use. Completely wireless seems to work for 1/2 mile or so between bikes. Only thing I don't like is that it needs recharging after about 4 hours of riding. It has saved us a few accidents since we can watch out for each other when riding in heavey traffic.

Back