free website stats program Bluetooth Headset - Half Helmets | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bluetooth Headset - Half Helmets

Hi Brian,
I just googled your helmet.. very nice. I wish you could find helmets with built in BT in
N. America.. or shall I say quality helmets with BT built in. I will keep a close eye on this new half helmet gizmo which is scheduled to be on sale at the end of June.
Rgds, Shawn

They look pretty cool, not sure about them staying on without a helmet though. Unless the laws in Fl have changed it is illigal to wear headsets while operating any motor vehicle.

They will probably be very good, downside like HDDon said, headset coverage of BOTH ears may be questioned by a LEO...the other thing is the cost MSRP is "slated" to be $499 and seeing 1/3 to 1/2 off as discounted price, I would say pretty expensive...thinking out loud...:coffee

They will probably be very good, downside like HDDon said, headset coverage of BOTH ears may be questioned by a LEO...the other thing is the cost MSRP is "slated" to be $499 and seeing 1/3 to 1/2 off as discounted price, I would say pretty expensive...thinking out loud...:coffee

Good morning
$499 is painful but I suspect (hope) will be for 2 units. If they will sell only one for this price nobody will buy it and sooner or later prices will drop. I honestly think all police depts without
exception won't like ears covered. However, same happens in full face. The only other alternative I was able to think
of was a 3/4 helmet (I think that's what they are called) with a full helmet com u it hooked upto it.
WAP.gif

Back