free website stats program Blue Denim Street Glide (how does this paint look) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Blue Denim Street Glide (how does this paint look)

Well the check went out today for the bike will post some more pix is a few weeks when its delivered.

Picture_007__Large_.jpg

It really shows off the chrome. Waxed shiny paint takes away from the chrome. The Black Denium sets off the chrome. You can tell, I'm a chrome guy.

I have a 2007 Denim Blue Strrt Glide. It is a great color and so easy to wash and take care of. The dealership told me to use dish soap to wash it as some car soaps these days have wax in them. I wash, dry and polish the crome.. Have fun with the new bike.

I have a 2007 Denim Blue Strrt Glide. It is a great color and so easy to wash and take care of. The dealership told me to use dish soap to wash it as some car soaps these days have wax in them. I wash, dry and polish the crome.. Have fun with the new bike.

If by dish soap you mean the the liquid used for washing dishes i found i very good for washing my red and white diced highland dress socks as the high salt content fixes the red dye in place
the same high salt content is something i would wish to avoid on a painted surface or anywhere else on my motorcycles

Brian

As the proud owner of a 2008 Dark Blue Denim Street Glide, I can say that it is a pain to take care of no one should ever get one you can’t wash them good and they wont ever look as good as the shiny bike parked next to you, you’ll have to paint it…. :( And besides the fewer there are the bigger “cool factor” my bike has. :bigsmiley12: Love the color easy to maintain and look on the bright side you’ll never have to wax it :bigsmiley24:

Back