free website stats program Blown away | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Blown away

I would just laugh. Murphy's law will take effect in due course. You'll see him on the side of the road. Be sure to look the other way as you pass by and maybe just a little honk and bike salut!

:D

The ones that get my Goat, are the ones Who will pull up next to me at a stop sign or a light and Race off beating me thru the intersection, as I was there a long time before they arrived!

To me, I'll usually give them a "go ahead nod" or hand wave to "go-ahead" rather than the wheeley or burn-out to show them a thing or two! ....

I DO have a problem with Any Vehicle taking over MY LANE and let alone, speeding off without a consideration I was there First..

Maybe they "didn't see" the 40cal. open on my right hip, NOR the gold JOE ARPAIO Junior Deputy SHERIFF Star on my helmet, above the DOT stamp.

OR MAYBE they DID!..:D

signed....BUBBIE

Just to add another scenario to this, I see this alot in new riders they are afraid to take thier hands off the bars, or look around. I just have to laugh and go on enjoying my ride.

I know some people who don't wave since they don't know the person, why wave they say..

I personally will wave, if waved to, i usually don't go outta my way to get a wave out there just to be snubbed.

But like the other guys said, maybe he was new, or just not in the mood. Hey, he may have waved if going the other way moving, but since sitting at a light, he didn't.

Back