free website stats program Blondes | Harley Davidson Forums

Blondes

kemo

R.I.P
Did you know that there are only 3 genuine blond jokes, the rest are all real stories.

The somewhat inexperienced ventriloquist is up on the stage with his dummy, and being new at this, he's riffing on some edgy topics.

He just finishes a whole shtick on blonds, where the dummy says they are as wooden headed as he is, when a blond lady stands up in the audience and starts reaming him out.

"Who do you think you are, running down blonds?" she asks. "We're just as smart as anyone else, and these constant references to 'dumb blonds' is really getting to me. You need to wise up and be more sensitive."

The ventriloquist is flustered, and starts to sputter out an apology.

The blond turns on him and screams "You keep out of this, mister! This is between me and the little guy!"

The somewhat inexperienced ventriloquist is up on the stage with his dummy, and being new at this, he's riffing on some edgy topics.

He just finishes a whole shtick on blonds, where the dummy says they are as wooden headed as he is, when a blond lady stands up in the audience and starts reaming him out.

"Who do you think you are, running down blonds?" she asks. "We're just as smart as anyone else, and these constant references to 'dumb blonds' is really getting to me. You need to wise up and be more sensitive."

The ventriloquist is flustered, and starts to sputter out an apology.

The blond turns on him and screams "You keep out of this, mister! This is between me and the little guy!"

Cute!!

Back