free website stats program Blizzard Detailing | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Blizzard Detailing

Hi Rklew. I am new to scooting. How did you get the engine so clean? Any special technique to getting in between the cooling fins?
YOur ride looks beautiful.

Yeah Lew, I really wish we had a Feb. Keys trip scheduled. My husband used to keep a boat in Boot Key there in Marathon. But unfortunately he sold that before we ever decided to get married. But since we were best friends and had a business together, I always had to get a 'business' trip in. :D We did go down last summer with the bikes. That was a good time. Have a great trip!

Hi Rklew. I am new to scooting. How did you get the engine so clean? Any special technique to getting in between the cooling fins?
YOur ride looks beautiful.

Thanks Scarletride, There is nothing I really had to do, I had the bike from new. If you have to clean between your cooling fins a toothbrush or spoke brush works well. :s

Yeah Lew, I really wish we had a Feb. Keys trip scheduled. My husband used to keep a boat in Boot Key there in Marathon. But unfortunately he sold that before we ever decided to get married. But since we were best friends and had a business together, I always had to get a 'business' trip in. :D We did go down last summer with the bikes. That was a good time. Have a great trip!

Thanks joyflyin, I stayed in Key Colony off of Marathon for 3 weeks a couple of years ago, little to layback for me, but still nice. Can't wait to get another Black'in Hog Fish Sandwick in Key West. :bigsmiley11:

LOL, we looked into staying at Key Colony last summer, but decided that the community wouldn't like my bike firing up in the mornings on the way out. :D It's not my fault, I didn't know it was that loud when I bought it. We found a nice little place on the main drag called the Sea Dell Motel. It was actually pretty nice, the people there were cool about letting us park the trailer & they put us in the unit with the pavers who were usually gone by 5 am, so I didn't have to worry about waking them up. :)

232323232%7Ffp9%3B3%3Enu%3D3237%3E278%3E746%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3B6874%3A9339nu0mrj

Mighty fine polishing 'er up...! Fortunately I am in SoCal, so don't really have long down time and ride at least 5 out of 7 days...and the occasional weekends when not doing "honey dew" projects...! But have heated garage and nice yellow lift like yours AND no BLIZZARDS, so I am happy too...! :D

LOL, we looked into staying at Key Colony last summer, but decided that the community wouldn't like my bike firing up in the mornings on the way out. :D It's not my fault, I didn't know it was that loud when I bought it. We found a nice little place on the main drag called the Sea Dell Motel. It was actually pretty nice, the people there were cool about letting us park the trailer & they put us in the unit with the pavers who were usually gone by 5 am, so I didn't have to worry about waking them up. :)
I rented a house this year on the water and plenty of parking for truck, trailer and bike, plus room for friends when they come down. Come on Key Largo :bigsmiley11:

Mighty fine polishing 'er up...! Fortunately I am in SoCal, so don't really have long down time and ride at least 5 out of 7 days...and the occasional weekends when not doing "honey dew" projects...! But have heated garage and nice yellow lift like yours AND no BLIZZARDS, so I am happy too...!

Wish I could ride 5 out of 7 in the winter, I would be a happy man also. :bigsmiley11:

Back