free website stats program Blizzard Detailing | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Blizzard Detailing

I don’t think you can get a bike cleaner than that. But you’re welcome to come down here and try it on my dirty bike. :D

Great looking bike and nice job. I would have done mine but my buddies and I were riding all day and most of the night. Even though it was 50 tonight and 64 today we were able to brave the cold and ride. I feel for all my brothers to north dealing with all this snow.

Great looking bike and nice job. I would have done mine but my buddies and I were riding all day and most of the night. Even though it was 50 tonight and 64 today we were able to brave the cold and ride. I feel for all my brothers to north dealing with all this snow.

Thanks all.
I would love to see 50 degrees & 64 would be WOW. :D I will be heading to Key Largo 2/26 for 2 weeks. :D I'll trailering the RK down, no way the wife would ride down in the winter. Planing on doing the Key West ride a couple of times from Key Largo. :D

Lew, if you get a chance an want a good meal, :) the Keys Fisheries in Marathon is great. I don't like fish generally & I would love to have a mahi mahi sandwich now. :) They are on the Gulf side of 36th St I believe, may be 35th. That one is more laid back, patio type seating.

Another great meal is at the Square Grouper at the 22.5 mm. If you wanted a dressier place, this is one of the nicer type venues I guess. (It is the Keys). But they will take you in shorts & a tee shirt. :) The food is great there too.

Boondocks is another fun place. I don't remember the exact name of the key that is on, but it's probably 20 miles or so from KW.

In the Big Pine area No Name Pub is a good time. If you follow the signs to No Name Key, you will see it. That is also a good place to see the Key Deer. They are cute little buggers. They are about half the size of a 'normal' deer.

Have fun & take lots of pictures for us. :D

Lew, if you get a chance an want a good meal, :) the Keys Fisheries in Marathon is great. I don't like fish generally & I would love to have a mahi mahi sandwich now. :) They are on the Gulf side of 36th St I believe, may be 35th. That one is more laid back, patio type seating.

Another great meal is at the Square Grouper at the 22.5 mm. If you wanted a dressier place, this is one of the nicer type venues I guess. (It is the Keys). But they will take you in shorts & a tee shirt. :) The food is great there too.

Boondocks is another fun place. I don't remember the exact name of the key that is on, but it's probably 20 miles or so from KW.

In the Big Pine area No Name Pub is a good time. If you follow the signs to No Name Key, you will see it. That is also a good place to see the Key Deer. They are cute little buggers. They are about half the size of a 'normal' deer.

Have fun & take lots of pictures for us. :D

Hey joyflyin, thanks for all the info. I have been to all the spots your talking about (going to the Keys for 7 years) and like you say they are all great. Nothing like the Keys in Feb. and March to get away from the cold. Sounds like you know your way around the Keys also. Again, thanks for the reply. Let me know if you'll be down that way partner. :) :)

Beautiful job! I notice you have immaculate black paint. Do you use a rubbing compound or polish at all prior to waxing?

Beautiful job! I notice you have immaculate black paint. Do you use a rubbing compound or polish at all prior to waxing?

No I just use the Collinite 925 Wax, it's a very deep shine, :) I have been using it from new. If your paint is a little down then you may want to do a polish first, then the wax. :s

Back