Black Typhoon Wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels' started by bwalsh22, Jun 5, 2008.

1. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Anyone have these? I have an 06 Street Bob, front wheel got bent in tow, now have to replace...so sad...just a good excuse to get rid of the spokes on the front. I ordered the Typhoon in Black, now just waiting on it to come in. If anyone has any pics of these on their bike I would love to see it.

2. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Well, got the wheels on there. Turns out the rotor part number is listed in the installation directions, not only that the bolts to install it are a separate part number. If anyone is looking to get these, make sure the dealership is aware of all this. This rotor is required with this wheel. Attached are a couple of pics.:D

I just got back from a short ride back and a few stops so I'll post some more pics later, once I have some daylight again.

Attached Files:

3. getbent

getbent New Member

I have an 07 super glide and I am going with those wheels as well except 21 in the front wrapped in avon (of course) looks great on your bike!!

4. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Thank you, I'm very happy with the wheel, can't wait to put the rear one on over the winter here. Post some pics once you get it on yours.