free website stats program black spots on left ankle | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

black spots on left ankle

Once i get it completed i will send you a language pack so that you can start integrating a few good words into your everyday vocabulary and after a wee while you may start to use them naturally :p

Brian
To funny Brian, I couldn't pass up the chance to rib you a wee bit.:bigsmiley23:

Parden me for my ignorance but how would brake dust show up on your anklle as black spots like he explained?
"getiing small spots on left cuff looks like small dirty oil spots. can't see any leaks and the oil is clean in eng. could it be the clutch cable, no drips on floor foot of kickstand also has spots. black gritty fairly dry not wet like oil. any ideas??? thanks "

Just saying.
Have you ever looked at your wheels? notice the dark grit on the rims. The writer said if I read it correctly it was not wet/oily to the touch.

As the front brake on the sporty is on the left side the side stand is cove rd in the same black dust the brake calliper is at about the correct height to distribute brake dust to the area that is affected brake dust is often dark dry powder and not oily
Exhaust soot may actually gave a similar look and feel but would be in the wrong place for the affected areas

Brian

Oh I know what your talking about but have NEVER had any get on pants! :s

You are correct, I too have never got brake dust on my pants but I have lowers on my ride. Just food for thought, whenever I wipe down the bottem of my bike I get a lot of the dry brake dust that settels on the underside of the frame! if it's there is it not possible it spreds elsewhere?

Now having said that I'm no expert in the field, just thought I'd pass on my thoughts.

Back