free website stats program Black or Chrome? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Black or Chrome?

This is like asking somebody if you like vanilla or chocolate ice cream. The correct answer is what do you like? It is your ride do what you like. Really does not matter what anyone else likes does it? Not trying to be unhelpful but this really is a choice only you can make. You can't go wrong. Good luck and enjoy.:s

I agree with this 100% MY choice would be chrome on a red bike (Which is what I have;-) but some like it Black!:D

Hows the rest of the scoot look? More black than chrome? I agree with a couple of the earlier posts about how the scratches show up on the ceramic, plus red and chrome go all to well together. I considered blackin out some things on mine but... just cant picture it.........................yet:s good luck

Thanks for the help guys ?:)

Hey, we are all for helping to spend someone else's money :small3d007:

The real tale of the tape is to have a picture of your bike, rather than customize sight unseen...:newsmile075:

But I vote for CHROME just because I wear sunglasses when I ride during the day...:14:

Just can't see black as well with them on...:lolrolling

I am leaning more towards the chrome, I think it would look better and I am concerned about the scratches.

Attachments

• DSC01415.jpg
    DSC01415.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 20
Looking at the pic I confirm my statement: CHROME ! :p

The rest of your bike is chrome, the red is glossy... how a matt black pipe could fit??:s

Moreover your ride doesn't have a marked "sport" look, then...

Just my two (four???) cents...

:)

Ciao
Ugo

Back