Birthdays and Welcoming New Members

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Jack Klarich, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

It looks to me we are getting way better at welcoming New members and Birthday wishes, Thank you all for your time ,We will now return you to your regular scheduled program:D
    :good
    :rider:wce

2. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Welcome Jack & Happy Birthday too. I believe I missed these two greetings...from the past. :D

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

LOL, I was just making a statement on how we are getting better at welcoming and birthday wishes:D

4. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

I want to be sure I did not miss any either. So Happy Birthday and Welcome Jack!

5. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

I believe the reason is Jack, because Members now want to participate with all facets of the forum. Its alive and well at HDTalking !!!!!!! :s

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I believe it is because we have moved the new member intro's into the open forum along with birthday wishes so that they can be viewed by more members who would hopefully respond. And you have!! Thankyou.:)

7. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

You are welcome Steve..........:s

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Also, some of the "childish" antics on competitive forums, not to be named, get old after awhile so maybe they're seeing the light at how rider-friendly we are here. We're multi-rider/owner cultured and won't bash a newbie oil thread, or novice question. Plus the kids can read posts w/o blinders from some of those pesky 4-letter-word throwing "keyboard commando's." :D

9. Slo-Ryd

Slo-Ryd Junior Member Contributor

That's why this is the only forum I visit because I still haven't grown up........I've just learned how to act in public :D

In all seriousness, it is a great forum with a bunch of outstanding members with a wealth of knowledge always willing to offer a fellow rider help with their problem:s
    [​IMG]