free website stats program Birthdays and Welcoming New Members | Harley Davidson Forums

Birthdays and Welcoming New Members

J

Jack Klarich

It looks to me we are getting way better at welcoming New members and Birthday wishes, Thank you all for your time ,We will now return you to your regular scheduled program:D
:good
:rider:wce

Welcome Jack & Happy Birthday too. I believe I missed these two greetings...from the past. :D

LOL, I was just making a statement on how we are getting better at welcoming and birthday wishes:D

I believe the reason is Jack, because Members now want to participate with all facets of the forum. Its alive and well at HDTimeline !!!!!!! :s

I believe the reason is Jack, because Members now want to participate with all facets of the forum. Its alive and well at HDTimeline !!!!!!! :s

I believe it is because we have moved the new member intro's into the open forum along with birthday wishes so that they can be viewed by more members who would hopefully respond. And you have!! Thankyou.:)

Also, some of the "childish" antics on competitive forums, not to be named, get old after awhile so maybe they're seeing the light at how rider-friendly we are here. We're multi-rider/owner cultured and won't bash a newbie oil thread, or novice question. Plus the kids can read posts w/o blinders from some of those pesky 4-letter-word throwing "keyboard commando's." :D

Plus the kids can read posts w/o blinders from some of those pesky 4-letter-word throwing "keyboard commando's." :D

That's why this is the only forum I visit because I still haven't grown up........I've just learned how to act in public :D

In all seriousness, it is a great forum with a bunch of outstanding members with a wealth of knowledge always willing to offer a fellow rider help with their problem:s
WAP.gif

Back