free website stats program Billy Lane | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Billy Lane

Right, I guess when we r drinking or using drugs common sense goes out the door Good Post, Jack

Drumrguy, I heard the Outlaws had some money in his shop dont know if its true and wonder why a man of his talent would put himself in such a bind. Chrysler was dragged into the civil suit because they had given him the truck to drive so the story goes.

Two years ago, my daughter and I and a few friends went to a weekend bike show called "Rally at the Rock" at Split Rock Lodge in the Pocono mountains in Pennsylvania. We went there to support our very good friend and custom bike builder Dave Mizur of DeVille Customs. Billy Lane was there signing autographs and had one of his bikes there. After talking to Dave at his booth, my daughter and I and a friend that we rode up with who is about 6'6" and 340,decided to walk around to check out some of the bikes. My daughter was 14 at the time. When we saw Billy Lane's bike, my daughter said who built that piece of (EDITED). I told her that it was the guy over there signing autographs. Our friend told her that he shouldn't even be here because he had killed a guy while driving drunk. My daughter said-dad i want to go over and get his autograph and i said go ahead. After a few minutes, my daughter got up to the table where Billy was sitting, and the next thing i knew, Billy got up and walked away from the table-not looking very happy. The people behind her waiting in line were stunned because they were waiting to get his autograph. When i asked my daughter what happened, she said that Billy had asked what her name was so that he could sign her poster, and she replied " Shouldn't you be in jail for killing somebody while driving drunk" and needless to say he didn't take it very well. Our friend was laughing his (Edit) off. Then my daughter said to him that one of her friends at school was killed by a drunk driver just two weeks ago. He apologized to her and they both agreed that he should be in jail. Justice has finally been served.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back