free website stats program Billy Lane | Harley Davidson Forums

Billy Lane

Drumrguy

Account Removed
Anyone heard what has happened since his court case. Is he is in jail? What has happened with his shop. Is it still open?

I know he was convicted but cannot remember either. It is ashamed, he is so smart and talented, but years ago when I met him I knew he liked to drink a little to much. Had the world in his hands and one stupid mistake and there it is, kills someone will driving drunk.

I guess if you kill dogs sober or kill people drunk, its a wash. Sick. The person he killed is dead for a long time, he should be in jail for a long time too. Maybe if it was the judges child he would see it different....

Such a waste of good talent one more reason I am sober 22 years now its way too dangerous and expensive to drink and ride or drive a cage

Jack, that is what I say. He had the world in his hands. I met him several times and he seemed really cool, but man, all I gotta say about this is why? Why do people who are making awesome money and on top of the world risk it all for nothing? Oh well, glad it is not me.

Back