Billy Bob's hay barn

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Redfish-Joe, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old green John Deere.

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt. Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.
    Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says,"What the heck are you doing, Billy Bob?"

"Jeez, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob. "But me'n the Ol' Lady been havin trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do 'something sexy to a tractor'."

2. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Now that's funny :newsmile100:

3. jkelley

jkelley Member

Yup, thats a good one.

4. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

I just love the way the english language can be mauled to create a funny story, though I sometimes wonder about the people that come up with them. :lolrolling

5. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Good one!

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Yep, another good one :lolrolling:lolrolling

7. Tramp60

Tramp60 Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
  8. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Ha-ha-ha,, good one Joe!