free website stats program Billet Oil Cooler | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Billet Oil Cooler

Enough said. I will defer to the wise judgment of the group and look into the Jagg unit. I called the BilletCool office today and I almost pulled the trigger on their unit. It appeared well built and simple, which I’m sure are true, however, I was not certain on its efficiency. Thank you all for your prompt response and suggestions.

I am still waiting to do this upgrade. Let me know what you do. I now have cool weather so it will wait till just before summer time!

I don't see how you can go wrong with the HD cooler, especially with the 20% off some dealers are offering. I really like the way the HD cooler fits and looks on my UC, plus it does the job really well and I don't have to worry about overcooling with the built in thermostat. If your not sure if you will like the looks check it out on the CVO UC or SG, and I believe the UC Limited.

Once again, just my two cents.

Went with the HD cooler on my '99 Ultra. Like the previous posts have said, install was easy, price is right. The unit does work well. It's thermostatically controlled, starts to open about 185 degrees and is fully open about 220 (if memory serves). Cost, was about $250 with a nice chrome cover.

I ended up buying the Jagg 10-row low mount oil cooler and the off-set oil filter adapter for the UC. Total was $250.91 and a couple of hours of my time. I installed the oil temp gauge at the same time. So far no issues. I like the feeling of knowing the temperature of my scooter.

Check out this cooler, I am going to put it on my Ultra Classic, Harley Oil Cooler - UltraCoolFL Motorcycle Oil Coolers, has a fan hear very good things about it.

Drumrguy,

Did you ever get this oil cooler? If so I was wondering how it worked.

Back