BikeWeek 2011 Rentals

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by SirDimsdale, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SirDimsdale

SirDimsdale Active Member

Thought this might be of interest to our members. :small3d026:

Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:00 PM
    To: Motorcycle_Classifieds@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [MCC] 2011 Bike Week at Daytona Beach Oceanfront at OceanWalk!

2 BR or 3 BR oceanfront unit with private balcony in Daytona Beach's finest resort – Wyndham's OceanWalk! 2 BR sleeps 6, plus 2 on the queen sofa. 3 BR sleeps 8 + 2 on the Queen sofa. Split either of these units even 4 ways, and it's dirt cheap! The Daytona Bandshell adjoins the property, and the Shoppes of OceanWalk are next door. Every amenity you'd want is on-site: 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, Lazy River, water slide, workout room, indoor and outdoor bars, & free covered parking. ! Front Desk has trailer parking info.

You probably know OceanWalk – right in the center of all the action. Main street is a short 3 blocks' walk, the Boardwalk and Ocean Center are right there, and the Peabody is a short walk.
    Check-in is 4:00 PM on Sunday, 06th Mar. 2011, and check out is at 10:00 AM on Sunday, 13th Mar. 2011. You will NOT be disappointed!

Unit has all full-size major appliances including washer, dryer, stove with oven, and all minor appliances, linens, dishes, etc. – All you need to bring is your toothbrush and your adult beverages!
    There are no extra fees, no 12.5% sales tax (like in a motel), and 30% deposit will hold unit until 15 February. Upon full payment, I'll get a Guest Confirmation for you from Wyndham and e-mail it. This is my 11th year doing this, so make an offer with confidence! Individual checking in must be over 21, with a major credit card. No pets allowed.

2 BR= $1650 OBO
    3 BR= $2250 OBO

2. JDPEagle

JDPEagle Active Member

Ouch. We reserved our room up the road in Palm Coast for $67 a night (rooms still available in a brand new hotel)! I hate the price gouging in the Daytona Beach area during Bike Week.

See ya down there! Here's hoping for nice WARM weather! :)

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

I have a spare bedroom in Jacksonville:s FREE

4. Jack Klarich

So, you will be set for The Great Social Gathering?:s

5. Jack Klarich

Nah, he is allergic to cats, its still available, but the BO BO cat is still here:p

6. JohnRKC06

JohnRKC06 Member

For the last 2 years we stayed at the Sun Viking Lodge. Very accommodating people. Two miles south of Main street which means you can get some sleep if wanted.I highly recommend it.