free website stats program Biketronics Stereo | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketronics Stereo

ickysticky74

i just purchased a complete package from Biketronics and was wondering if anybody has ever bought the 6.5 BT45 1/2 Hertz upgrade speakers. Do you have to do any modding to get them to fit on a 2006 Electra Glide fairing or any standard fairing? I also got the Sony 100 deck so that I can use my ipod/iphone. Thanks

If its a kit they should have adapters with it to go from your 51/4 to the 61/2 sounds like a good setup. Good Luck

I purchased a set when I installed a Sony unit in my 2011 Street Glide. Direct fit to the fairing with no modification and even comes with little wire connectors that plug into the factory harness.

Simple and easy install, everything needed in the box.

Can't wait it should be here on Friday. I have a street glide seat coming also and I am done spending the rest of the money spent will be on gas.

Put it on the bike was very easyand it sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear it on the open road 2 months from now when the snow melts.

I am ready to pull the trigger on the same set up. Did you get the amp with the kit? I was looking at the sony 100 too. I'm going to go with the amp and the 6.5" speakers. Glad to hear your happy with it.

I am ready to pull the trigger on the same set up. Did you get the amp with the kit? I was looking at the sony 100 too. I'm going to go with the amp and the 6.5" speakers. Glad to hear your happy with it.

I didn't get the amp. Its pretty loud now but of course I haven't been able to use it on the road yet. I live in Syracuse NY where it snows non stop. Very easy to install and the speakers are quality. The hand controls have very little lag. Enjoy.
WAP.gif

I feel your pain with the snow and cold weather I'm in Chicago but not as bad as you got it this year. I placed the order yesterday, I went with the sony 100, 6.5" speakers and amp. I hope to get it by friday so I can work on it this weekend.

I feel your pain with the snow and cold weather I'm in Chicago but not as bad as you got it this year. I placed the order yesterday, I went with the sony 100, 6.5" speakers and amp. I hope to get it by friday so I can work on it this weekend.

Let me know how much more the amp gives it. I might buy the amp next year if it makes that much of a difference. Good luck and have fun on the install.
WAP.gif

Back