free website stats program Biketoberfest/HDTimeline Get Together | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest/HDTimeline Get Together

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Several members from this forum are obviously heading to Daytona for Biketoberfest next month. Lancer and I were thinking it might be fun to try and get together at some point during the festivities. A lot depends on what dates people will be there and where everyone is staying so stay tuned.

Of course, any ideas for a time/location are welcome - after all, we've only got 5 weeks to plan this thing!

I will know what days, if any, I will be there by sometime the middle of next week. I made reservations at the Comfort Suites near the speedway since you can change/cancel them up until Oct 8th with no charge. Pretty sure Lancer is there too.

Can't Wait!!!!!

I was thinking maybe Friday morning at the speedway, at say the turn 4 entrance, 9-10 am. Free parking at the speedway, plenty of room. Once all are there we can meet & greet and decide what if anything we want to do. Then maybe again Saturday morning so we can meet up with the people that come in Friday night. Like Dr. D said we are going to be at the Comfort Suites at I-95 right next to the speedway. I should get there mid-day Thursday. Anyone that knows more about the area speak up! Look forward to meeting you guy's.

Lancer

I was thinking maybe Friday morning at the speedway, at say the turn 4 entrance, 9-10 am. Free parking at the speedway, plenty of room. Once all are there we can meet & greet and decide what if anything we want to do. Then maybe again Saturday morning so we can meet up with the people that come in Friday night. Like Dr. D said we are going to be at the Comfort Suites at I-95 right next to the speedway. I should get there mid-day Thursday. Anyone that knows more about the area speak up! Look forward to meeting you guy's.

Lancer

Oh no, don't tell me you're one of those early risers!

Also interested in how many want to do the laps around the speedway. I'm definitely planning my trip around that!

Oh no, don't tell me you're one of those early risers!

Also interested in how many want to do the laps around the speedway. I'm definitely planning my trip around that!

Wake up time is directly related to the amount of cold adult beverage is consumed the night before, and the time I pass out :s I mean go to bed. :)

I am planning for the ride around the speedway too, that should be a hoot. :D

All times are adjustable:yes

I'll be there Wed thru Monday. Hey, I'm retired. I am staying at the Fountain Beach Resort.

Awesome. If my schedule works out the way I hope, I'll be there Wed to Sun with maybe a side trip to visit the inlaws in Summerfield, near Ocala.

Where's the Fountain Beach Resort located? Stayed there before? Room types/prices? Like I said, I can back out of my current reservations up to the 8th.

I found it through the Biketoberfest web site. Never stayed there. It is costing me $684 for 5 nights including tax (I think). I think it is within walking distance of Main St. if I have to crawl back. Address is 313 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach.

I found it through the Biketoberfest web site. Never stayed there. It is costing me $684 for 5 nights including tax (I think). I think it is within walking distance of Main St. if I have to crawl back. Address is 313 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach.

OK. If anyone's interested in staying out by the speedway, I got a room with 2 queen beds for 4 nights for about $400 at the Comfort Suites. I need to find out if there's some kind of shuttle from the speedway area to Main Street - thought I read that somewhere.

Back