free website stats program Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures

Would you like to be taller and standing somewhere else? :newsmile040:

This was a great group to sit down with-----"But if a bus full of women, really good looking women suddenly pulled in here":newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

I dont know any more , thats my story and i am sticking to it LOL:p This is what I miss the most, Joy called it my Banter with Glider, LOL, Don, I am the shortest one in the picture you are to my left next to Hoople Remember now LOL

Jack , It's my right, are you sure now? :D

I dont know any more , thats my story and i am sticking to it LOL:p This is what I miss the most, Joy called it my Banter with Glider, LOL, Don, I am the shortest one in the picture you are to my left next to Hoople Remember now LOL

Jack I had know doubt where I was standing, but the first captioned picture from Glider had it wrong and you told him it was right. I think you flinched when the "Boss" called you out.:bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8:

Jack I had know doubt where I was standing, but the first captioned picture from Glider had it wrong and you told him it was right. I think you flinched when the "Boss" called you out.:bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8:

Jack was out of practice :D

LOL, i am still laughing, next time we are wearing name tags:p

He may be out of practice, but he has nightmares about the POOF button.:newsmile100:

Let's see if we can make Jack jump!:D

Poof12345.jpg

Jack was out of practice :D

He may be out of practice, but he has nightmares about the POOF button.:newsmile100:

Doh dont get him started He has had lots of practice and dont forget The Big Hammer Doh, This is what I miss the most Thank You all for making my day:s

I knew it , See you:s

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure some of the newer members are wondering what this is all about, so trust me we really are here to help each other!!!

Back