Biketoberfest 2010

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by jloomis19, Dec 26, 2009.

1. jloomis19

jloomis19 Active Member

Anyone from the forums going to attend? Ill be trailoring the bike down with my fiance, dad and step mom, and we'll be getting a condo down there for the week. If anyone is going, maybe we can make it a small HDTalking meet, and get a few brews or something.

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Im 80 miles away in Jax. Florida I can be there in about 50 minutes

3. jloomis19

jloomis19 Active Member

Awesome, we are actually heading down the week before, and staying through the rally. Never been to it before, so Im hoping itll be a good time.

4. 9FLHR

9FLHR Active Member

Two of us rode down this year. (from Ohio too) Great time, stayed at a campground next to the Ironhorse Saloon.

5. Magister

Magister Member

I'm just over in Orlando. Like Jack I can be there in 45 minutes to an hour. I've tried to go every year, at least for a day to look at all the bikes.

If a meet can be arranged I'd be game.

6. jloomis19

jloomis19 Active Member

Sweet, maybe if we can get enough ppl, we could work something out.

7. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Maysflyboy and I will almost definitely be back for our third consecutive year. Heck, you could park your trailer at my house and ride on down with us! As far as the HDT meet up - I hope it can happen but we tried this year and it's pretty hard with everyone staying somewhere different and being on a different schedule.

8. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I'm a Little over an hour south. I can burn up US1 and be there in a jiffy.....

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

O K what day and where do we meet

10. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

I am down here in Vero Beach. I also burn up US 1. I love that ride up the Daytona. I can be there in like 2 hours. Great ride for me.