free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010

jloomis19

Anyone from the forums going to attend? Ill be trailoring the bike down with my fiance, dad and step mom, and we'll be getting a condo down there for the week. If anyone is going, maybe we can make it a small HDTimeline meet, and get a few brews or something.

Im 80 miles away in Jax. Florida I can be there in about 50 minutes

Awesome, we are actually heading down the week before, and staying through the rally. Never been to it before, so Im hoping itll be a good time.

Two of us rode down this year. (from Ohio too) Great time, stayed at a campground next to the Ironhorse Saloon.

I'm just over in Orlando. Like Jack I can be there in 45 minutes to an hour. I've tried to go every year, at least for a day to look at all the bikes.

If a meet can be arranged I'd be game.

Maysflyboy and I will almost definitely be back for our third consecutive year. Heck, you could park your trailer at my house and ride on down with us! As far as the HDT meet up - I hope it can happen but we tried this year and it's pretty hard with everyone staying somewhere different and being on a different schedule.

I'm a Little over an hour south. I can burn up US1 and be there in a jiffy.....

I am down here in Vero Beach. I also burn up US 1. I love that ride up the Daytona. I can be there in like 2 hours. Great ride for me.

Back