free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together?

Well I've finally been able to clear my schedule and get the house at Flagler Beach. Man I love my wife!!! If someone out there would like to name a place and time I'm there.

Me too I am skipping work on Saturday so I can meet you guys and gals:D

Still a work in progress guys! I plan on making a few phone calls and maybe starting a new thread so we can get this thing nailed down as far as day, time, and place. Looks like definitely Saturday would be the best day for most involved.

Dr. I really appreciate the time your putting into this. I'll keep looking for the new thread, don't know if I can be of any help but if you can think of anything let me know.

Still a work in progress guys! I plan on making a few phone calls and maybe starting a new thread so we can get this thing nailed down as far as day, time, and place. Looks like definitely Saturday would be the best day for most involved.

Dr. I really appreciate the time your putting into this. I'll keep looking for the new thread, don't know if I can be of any help but if you can think of anything let me know.

Appreciate the work you are doing to put this together:D

Appreciate the work you are doing to put this together:D

Now you guys are making me feel guilty - the reason nothing's been finalized is actually because of the LACK of time and work I've been putting in. Slipped it onto the back burner as things at work got a bit stressful and life got a bit hectic (best friend lost his job, new puppy in our house.) Now it's time for me to get back at it. I'll let everyone know when something is actually decided. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Doc please don't feel guilty, there are things that do take precedence over riding, and family and friends (and puppys) rank right up there. I think that if we just pick a time and place people will either make the time to get there or they won't. Not everyone wants to schedule things when their on vacation, they would rather do things on the spur of the moment. If anyone knows of a place in or around Daytona that could handle 20 to 40 riders please let us know, as for a time maybe somewhere around 2:00PM would get us out of the lunch crowd and before the dinner bunch. If we can't get a place for all of us to sit down, maybe be could meet at someplace like Iron Hourse or White Eagle, or Gillies. Places like that have food and someplace to sit and plenty of parking.

Doc please don't feel guilty, there are things that do take precedence over riding, and family and friends (and puppys) rank right up there. I think that if we just pick a time and place people will either make the time to get there or they won't. Not everyone wants to schedule things when their on vacation, they would rather do things on the spur of the moment. If anyone knows of a place in or around Daytona that could handle 20 to 40 riders please let us know, as for a time maybe somewhere around 2:00PM would get us out of the lunch crowd and before the dinner bunch. If we can't get a place for all of us to sit down, maybe be could meet at someplace like Iron Hourse or White Eagle, or Gillies. Places like that have food and someplace to sit and plenty of parking.

Very good point Don, maybe Hoople has some ideas he lives in Ormond Beach, I would think Cracker Barrel could put up with us @ an early afternoon time Great idea, Jack and Doc has no reason to feel guilty over this, I started this mess Sorry:p

I was actually leaning towards the Cracker Barrel idea as well, but maybe earlier in the day so folks can still go out and do something afterwards. 10:00 or 11:00 too early? I know some riders are coming in from out of town, some just for the day, so I thought Saturday would be best, but I'm still undecided about the time.

My wife has already nixed Iron Horse for this year - too much sitting in traffic to get there and too crowded once there. Like Main Street and Rossmeyer's aren't crowded? Married almost 30 years and I still can't figure her out sometimes! :lolrolling

I was actually leaning towards the Cracker Barrel idea as well, but maybe earlier in the day so folks can still go out and do something afterwards. 10:00 or 11:00 too early? I know some riders are coming in from out of town, some just for the day, so I thought Saturday would be best, but I'm still undecided about the time.

My wife has already nixed Iron Horse for this year - too much sitting in traffic to get there and too crowded once there. Like Main Street and Rossmeyer's aren't crowded? Married almost 30 years and I still can't figure her out sometimes! :lolrolling

Got to agree with your boss, they are always right you know, cracker barrel sounds good to me they should have plenty of room time does not matter to me I can be there in an hour or so, and Saturday works for me as I am skipping work Cough Cough

Doc after 30 years I'm sure you know the correct response to any and all things that to us makes no sense or does not seem logical. For all the young riders who are wondering what the proper response is, wait for it---"Yes Dear"

Doc, You won't figure us out because once we think you have it, we'll change. :newsmile100:

Back