free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together?

Im always most hungry in the AM, but I am easy to please I dont eat much, whatever you all decide, I am still hoping to skip out of work so I can make it, Jack:s

I certainly hope you're going to make it - you're the guest of honor!

I don't know how many will make it but a place like Cracker Barrel can put tables together to accommodate large groups. just a thought..
They also do breakfast/lunch all day long.

Thats why we need a HOOPLE in our toolbox LOL great idea Jim:s

Careful Jack, you may need to save your $$. As the guest of honor you will sit at the head of the table, and you know where they take the bill!!! I'm trying my best to clear that week so I can meet everyone.

Careful Jack, you may need to save your $$. As the guest of honor you will sit at the head of the table, and you know where they take the bill!!! I'm trying my best to clear that week so I can meet everyone.

LOL, ill sneak in the back door:s

Well I've finally been able to clear my schedule and get the house at Flagler Beach. Man I love my wife!!! If someone out there would like to name a place and time I'm there.

Well I've finally been able to clear my schedule and get the house at Flagler Beach. Man I love my wife!!! If someone out there would like to name a place and time I'm there.

Me too I am skipping work on Saturday so I can meet you guys and gals:D

Back