free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together?

Jason you probably already know about Toucans. One of the best places to eat in the panhandle.

Time to bump this up and start thinking Biketoberfest again!

Month and a half later and no reply from the restaurant. I know I could call them but I get irritated when I have to do all the legwork to try and give THEM some business - just seems kind of backwards to me.

Anyone have any other suggestions? Maybe even just a simple breakfast at an IHOP or Denny's and then everyone could go do their own thing the rest of the day?

Time to bump this up and start thinking Biketoberfest again!

Month and a half later and no reply from the restaurant. I know I could call them but I get irritated when I have to do all the legwork to try and give THEM some business - just seems kind of backwards to me.

Anyone have any other suggestions? Maybe even just a simple breakfast at an IHOP or Denny's and then everyone could go do their own thing the rest of the day?

That would be a good idea :sDR, it gets my vote

Doc, I agree with you on begging the business to allow you to give them money. Maybe someone will suggest another. The problem that may arise for breakfast is travel time for some of the responders to the original posting. I'm not asking to change it for me, i'll ride all night. If I can make it. I'm just thinking of some of the guys from the other coast and farther south than I,

Bodeen

I was wondering when someone would mention it, I will probably spend some time at Biketoberfest 2010. May also be judging the Rat's Hole Bike Show, Trike Class. I was to do that last year but just didn't have the time, trike work kept me busy.

Well, let's get some input.

If you're going to be in Daytona for Biketoberfest 2010 on saturday, would you prefer to have a get together for breakfast or lunch? If we decide on breakfast, we could make it at a reasonable time to accomodate local riders coming into town - say 9:30ish.

Well, let's get some input.

If you're going to be in Daytona for Biketoberfest 2010 on saturday, would you prefer to have a get together for breakfast or lunch? If we decide on breakfast, we could make it at a reasonable time to accomodate local riders coming into town - say 9:30ish.

Im always most hungry in the AM, but I am easy to please I dont eat much, whatever you all decide, I am still hoping to skip out of work so I can make it, Jack:s

I don't know how many will make it but a place like Cracker Barrel can put tables together to accommodate large groups. just a thought..
They also do breakfast/lunch all day long.

Back