free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together?

I will be up there this Saturday. Going to get a battery installed, and check the charging system. Try to get up there early in the morning.

Would meet you there, but I am at work Sat from 0600-1800. May not get a chance to see her until Sat night.

Hopefully the better half and I can make it, will try to get that weekend off, would love the opportunity to meet some of the members.

Saturday sounds like a winner for me. Hey Lance, you hear Space Coast got new owners now? I am a member of the Space Coast HOGS.
I just found out last Saturday.

Steve did sell Space Coast, it was bought by the folk that own Seminole HD. She hadn't heard any rumors as to why he sold. Except there has been talk they were getting close to having to file Chapter 13. Apparently that was so and he sold before that happened. Seminole has apparently has big plans, time will tell.

As Jim already noted, We're IN! :D We're looking forward to the trip, as well as a get together with other riders.
~Amanda

Steve did sell Space Coast, it was bought by the folk that own Seminole HD. She hadn't heard any rumors as to why he sold. Except there has been talk they were getting close to having to file Chapter 13. Apparently that was so and he sold before that happened. Seminole has apparently has big plans, time will tell.

I believe they had filed 13 several months ago. Right about the time they closed on Sunday's. I hope the new owners can make it breathe again because it was going down hill very, very fast.

I hope to make it to the forum get together as well. Hopefully the warden can make it too.

Bodeen

I believe they had filed 13 several months ago. Right about the time they closed on Sunday's. I hope the new owners can make it breathe again because it was going down hill very, very fast.

I hope to make it to the forum get together as well. Hopefully the warden can make it too.

Bodeen

I'm on the Seminole HD email listing and there was a recent email about Space Coast HD opening back up on Sundays and having some sort of bbq/cookout. Seminole also does alot of customer appreciation events and would assume Space Coast will do the same, as you might want to sign up from their website if you have not already.

Ride safe and have fun!

I hope they make it work it hurt when they closed the by the pineda

Me too. I hate to have to ride down to Treasure Coast Harley. The traffic down that way is terrible, and all that stop and go traffic. Cagers down there don't even care about bikers down that way. They see bikers as targets. Seems like they ride around with bikedar (bike radar) on top of their cages.

Back