free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together?

sounds great, I'm going to make plans for it, work schedule makes it difficult, hopefull I can talk my wife into going.

Saturday sounds like a winner for me. Hey Lance, you hear Space Coast got new owners now? I am a member of the Space Coast HOGS.
I just found out last Saturday.

Saturday sounds like a winner for me. Hey Lance, you hear Space Coast got new owners now? I am a member of the Space Coast HOGS.
I just found out last Saturday.

I had no idea, I know one of the motor clothes ladies well, I'll see what I can find out.

If I'm not out of town on business, I'm up for it. I'm 30 minutes away from Daytona (no traffic) and not that much farther to Ponce.

OK, sounds like we could potentially have a nice crowd. I'll let everyone know as the time gets closer what the plan is.

Please don't take this to mean the thread is closed in any way, though!

Keep those posts coming!

I had no idea, I know one of the motor clothes ladies well, I'll see what I can find out.

I will be up there this Saturday. Going to get a battery installed, and check the charging system. Try to get up there early in the morning.

Dr. D - Add me to the list of probable attendees. It's only about 2 hours ride from here. You might also want to check the the place at the Sunglo pier, I think is called "Crabby Joe's"? It's right on the pier in Daytona Beach Shores and the food is awesome!!

Wayne

Back