free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together? | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I know it's extremely hard to try and get a group of riders together at a big rally since everyone is on unique schedules and likes to do different things.

I'm trying to see how much interest there might be in an unofficial HDTimeline get together during this year's Biketoberfest. I thought a very casual lunch place on Saturday might be best so even local riders who can only get to Daytona for the weekend could make it. Last year Maysflyboy, myself, and our wives stopped for lunch at Racing's North Turn Beach Bar and Grille and really enjoyed it:

About Racing's North Turn

It's between the Main Street area and the Ponce lighthouse right on the ocean. I thought this might be a good location since it's away from the downtown madness but not too far. We could maybe even have a group ride to the lighthouse before or after lunch.

I emailed the restaurant last night but haven't heard anything back yet about setting aside tables or a room for a gathering of this type. It would help if I had a better feel for how many riders would attend this.

So.....let's hear from any of you who would be interested in this. Additional suggestions on time and place are also welcome, of course!

You know Amanda and I would be there.

Thanks, Jim - I was hoping you guys would be up for it. I still really want Sue to meet Amanda and perhaps be further inspired by her to pursue her motorcycle endorsement! Time will tell, I guess.

Dr. You may have a plan. The Mrs. and I are planning a trip to St. Augustine on Oct. 11. Didn't think of Biketober fest.

My plans are to rent the house in Flagler for the event. Right now my wife and I have some pretty serious family problems so I won't know for sure for another month. If all goes as planned for us you can count me in for the ride, lunch get together or whatever.

My plans are to rent the house in Flagler for the event. Right now my wife and I have some pretty serious family problems so I won't know for sure for another month. If all goes as planned for us you can count me in for the ride, lunch get together or whatever.

Hope everything works out OK for you.

Last thing you need to worry about is meeting a bunch of clowns like us for lunch!

Last edited:
I will be there. Just need the name of the place to me. I live in Vero Beach. It is not that far from Daytona.

If I am not working I can be there in an hour from Jacksonville Florida, I like Dons deal with the house in Flagler, hope his home situation takes a turn for the best:s

I will be there. Just need the name of the place to me. I live in Vero Beach. It is not that far from Daytona.

If I am not working I can be there in an hour from Jacksonville Florida, I like Dons deal with the house in Flagler, hope his home situation takes a turn for the best:s

Cheryl and I will do our best to be there.

You guys are all why I thought Saturday might be best. Thanks for all the replies!

:cheers

Back