Bikes are selling...

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Mavagrand, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Was at Lakeland HD today..they had two Goldwings (12&13) that were traded in on Limiteds and, for the first time that I've seen, a Victory trade in. Salesman said sells were good, especially for the "water heads".

2. Rydit

Rydit Member

Good to know. I had my mind made up to trade for a '14 roadie.......till they pulled it for the year. still have not convinced myself into the new styling, but we'll see.

On a side note, had a Vision roll past the office window last friday, and i heard it coming:)

3. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

I'm gonna wait until they bring the Roadglide back next year. I'm hearing it's gonna be redesigned and reintroduced. Bet it'll be sweet.

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Also curious about the upcoming SharkNose re-mod...will have to see, but my "best" half said no more bikes or trades so I'm just a "looker." :(

5. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member Contributor

Nice to know.Especially with recalls going on.

6. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Seems like the MoCo got out in front of the initial problems and have been forgiven by the buying public.

7. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

I guess the MoCo got tired of people getting told by the dealers "They all do that".:p

8. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Perhaps, Joe. I'm just glad to see the MoCo making actual improvements to the bikes. If they'd just get rid of the pressed cranks....

9. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

The Harleys are becoming more refined.... I think this definition says it all....

reĀ·fined (r-fnd)
    adj.
    1. Free from coarseness or vulgarity; polite.

2. Free of impurities; purified.

3. Precise to a fine degree.