free website stats program Bikers Nightmare | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bikers Nightmare

I hate it for all of you trapped from riding because of the snow. It is suppose to be 78 degrees again here today. this week has been in the upper 70's all week long. GREAT riding weather.

I was planning to put my bike away for the winter on Saturday. I received an email from my (always organized) wife at work yesterday letting me know about the snow forecast for today. Made a hasty exit and got the bike into the dealer for winter storage (and upgrades!!!!) last evening. So sad...

3 day forecast for Central Florida...

Today 80 and sunny, Tomorrow 80 and sunny, Sunday... 79 and Sunny with a few clouds... I hate when we have a "few clouds"!

3 day forecast for Central Florida...

Today 80 and sunny, Tomorrow 80 and sunny, Sunday... 79 and Sunny with a few clouds... I hate when we have a "few clouds"!

Watch it there, you're on thin ice. :lolrolling

Snowing to beat the band here, got about 4" so far.:(

I can't wait to try out the new blower. I have the smaller one for up to about 10" and the big Ariens with chains for the deep stuff. Have to get some Pledge on it before taking it out in the cold for the first time.:newsmile030:

I had a 35 year old Ariens that you couldn't get stuck but decided to retire it and get this new Ariens, 5 HP Tecumseh engine with 6 speeds forward and 2 reverse (520E) . Glad I did, can't wait to try it out.

520E_500.jpg

I know what you mean Lew, when I get bored, I have to build something and it's off to the power tools or something with an engine then. :D

Maybe I should think about starting that blower now?

snow.jpg

Last edited:
Back