free website stats program bikers choice | Harley Davidson Forums

bikers choice

I've done business with the Co. and they have always sent exactly what their ad says. But not knowing what brand of Lubs. their sending would make me wonder what I was getting. I try not to skimp on the life blood of my motor, or the filter.

Unless I lived somewhere that it was a MAJOR inconvenience to go out and get my own lubes and filters, I don't think I would go this route. You'll find most of our forum members are extremely picky about what goes in and on our bikes!

I just did a quick google, and the B.C. 20w50 lists for $6.74 a qt., Sportlube for $6.69 qt. that leaves $18.04 for an oil filter made by who knows? I'd rather spend a couple more dollars on one of the Name brand V-twin syn. oils and a Genuine H.D. oil filter (about the only H.D. item I insist on).

I just did a quick google, and the B.C. 20w50 lists for $6.74 a qt., Sportlube for $6.69 qt. that leaves $18.04 for an oil filter made by who knows? I'd rather spend a couple more dollars on one of the Name brand V-twin syn. oils and a Genuine H.D. oil filter (about the only H.D. item I insist on).

Breeze I 100% agree. And what about free shipping??? When there is $18.00 left over for the filter.:eam
Like all the replies so far do your self a favor and just go down to the local Harley shop. Do not experiment with oils and filters.....

Bikers choice has been around a while, but Who makes their oil and filters? I do not know, alot of aftermarket shops carry their products Big Dog in particular, they once sent me a coupon for a free quart of oil, I used it in my lawn mower:s

yea , ijust changed oil in my ride and went went harley 20-w 50 . Just curious if anyone had used their oil ..... thanks :)

Back