Biker Chili

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Polarbear, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Polarbear

Polarbear Active Member

A duded-up city rider walks into a seedy tavern in Sturgis, SD. He sits at the bar and notices a grizzled old biker with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the newby rider bravely asks the old biker, 'If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?'

The old veteran of a thousand rides slowly turns his head toward the young pup and says, 'Nah, you go ahead.'

Eagerly, the guy wearing the shiny new leather fashions reaches over and slides the bowl into his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom of the bowl and notices a dead mouse in the chilli. The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfed up the chili back into the bowl.

The old biker quietly says, 'Yep, that's as far as I got, too.'

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Thanks, I was just getting ready to go make some lunch. I think I'll wait a bit now.

3. Polarbear

Polarbear Active Member

Yea, but tell me you didn't laugh!

4. CatWoman

CatWoman Active Member

:lolrolling :lolrolling :lolrolling

I did!!

CatWoman

5. hdrocks

hdrocks Active Member

i made a mistake of reading this while eating lunch. man, that was not pretty.

6. Polarbear

Polarbear Active Member

7. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

I was going to make some chili for dinner. Guess I'll try something else instead. But I did laugh :newsmile100:

8. Haywire

Haywire Active Member

Just had chili for supper. Glad I finished a while ago before reading this..... Could of been ugly.

9. Drumrguy

Drumrguy Account Removed

That is funny and disgusting! :newsmile100:

10. SixPak

SixPak Junior Member

Bwahahahahahahaha