I was riding and suddenly the bike went POW!!! lower lights went out ( NOT THE HIGH BEAMS ). As i was checking the bike.. realized a fuse had blown.. I changed it,,, I cleaned the ignition switch but still the same fuse would blow.. disconnected the wires connected to the oil, high lights etc indicator and the fuse then would not blow, but bike still not turning on.. I changed the Coil but there is NO sparks to the Sparkpugs but i was able to then connect the wires to the light, oil, etc indicator.... The magneto wire that connects to the coil has 3 outlets, 1 as power which is indicated on my tester, 1 as negative and the 3rd one I get no signal of energy. I had been smelling a burnt smell by the battery, It turns out to be coming from the EDI... Can this be the problem that is not allowing my bike to turn on????? I would apprciate any help.