free website stats program Bike Week | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

I can't make it this weekend. Got to work. This time of year is tuff for me to get away. We are getting all of our facilities major work done since hurricane season is just around the corner.

Enjoy Salt Springs!:yes

As you have seen from other places on the internet I am enjoying Salt Spring as I always do!:D

I can't make it this weekend. Got to work. This time of year is tuff for me to get away. We are getting all of our facilities major work done since hurricane season is just around the corner.

I was really looking forward to meeting you,maybe before I go back to the cold country we still can somewhere along the way.

I am out of Daytona for now and back to the calm of the forest.I really missed Salt Springs.Today I will get the boat out,service it and do a bit of fishing.The calm of that will allow me to go back to the insanity in Daytona.
Saturday we should meet in front of the Iron Horse or in the small front bar.I don't think we would find each other out back .

i will go fishing with you anytime..just need alot of warning :small3d004::small3d004:

Are we still on for Sat?

I will be there Don.I know Jack is coming as well.I don't know who else.I think Bodeen and PA will be there.R.W.B. is on his way here to Salt Springs today.He wont be making it tomorrow.You can always hop on your bike or get in the truck and head on over:)

Some family matters have come up and I won't be able to make it.

Back