free website stats program Bike Week | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

So have we settled on a day when to meet at the port hole? My bro-n-law is staying around the corner in the koa campground and I have a few friends coming in from the DC area as well. I am putting in the vaction paperwork tomorrow for the 3-13 so I will be there the WHOLE TIME:newsmile01::small3d026: just need a day an time.

Good point if there is enough interest we need to settle this any suggestions? We could always do the Cracker Barrel again:s

If most people are going to be at Bikeweek for the whole week than I suggest we meet at the Port Hole during the week. If more people are coming for just the last weekend than the last Saturday about 11:00am.

If most people are going to be at Bikeweek for the whole week than I suggest we meet at the Port Hole during the week. If more people are coming for just the last weekend than the last Saturday about 11:00am.

That sounds like a plan:s

Hi Jack. I think there are actually two plans there. During the week there would probably be less of a crowd, but if more of our members are going to be there the last week we would have a better turnout.

Perhaps it is worth considering doing both plans and that way you may get to meet more people
Time spent meeting friends is never wasted time

Brian

I was down in Tampa this past week trucking, It was 78 degree's , I talked with some of my trucking friends and they were up north in the Snow.. it sure was nice getting away from the snow for a couple day's. I sure wished I could join you all for bike week. You all have a fun.

We are still feeding cows in March, but we just checked mileage and are seriously planning to go in October. Would love to meet a bunch of you then. In the meantime, y'all find out what place is a good one to meet at for all of us.

So the last saturday of bikeweek at port hole at 1100 am? I will be there. thats the day b4 my vaction is over. then its back to the army BOOOO HOOO!!!!
Lets all meet out back in the patio close to the horseshoe pits? how will we know who is who? :shock

I'll be there, I just have to find the place. I really haven't scouted the area yet. Busy with school. Finally got to electrical class, awesome.

Back