free website stats program Bike Week | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

Hey Jack, I think Bodeen wants free beer and entertainment.:D

The banter after our last meeting was entertainment (for some of us), sorry Jack, we took that a little too far. Seriously, the "moderately" part is only because March is a long way away. Having said all that, at my age "free beer and entertainment" is the type of thing that makes you pull a calendar out and look at it really hard!
I've always said that if I were to be a part of another band. It would have to be called "Free Beer" the sign out front of the bar would say "Free Beer Tonight" . How could you go wrong? The line out the door would be tremendous! :newsmile045:

Bodeen

I will buy:newsmile055: you guys a beer, and take your picture , as far as the entertainment ah NO

I won't say for sure if I will be there at the beginning for the week or for the last couple days and the week following untill mid Feb.But I will be going.

Looking forward to meeting you Steve:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess we are going to have to set a meeting place, suggestions ?:D

Cracker Barrel was good but it is hard for everybody to get there at the same time. It would be cool to find someplace that has a separate room like a banquet room they would let us have . Of course it cant have a back door because Hoople and Jack will be trying to skip out.:p
I know Doc tried real hard in October for a spot like that and they didnt seem to want the money. The other side is everybody will be so busy they wont care either.
Guess we should see how much interest there will be as time gets closer.

Bodeen

If there is any room. I wouldnt mind jumpin in and meeting other members from here. I am in daytona. might be able to talk the wife into having it at my place and having a bbq? or how about the port hole? they have decent food and even if its crowded inside they have the outside bar and horseshoe pits in the back?

If there is any room. I wouldnt mind jumpin in and meeting other members from here. I am in daytona. might be able to talk the wife into having it at my place and having a bbq? or how about the port hole? they have decent food and even if its crowded inside they have the outside bar and horseshoe pits in the back?

Horseshoe pits and beer? Shoot! I may never leave...............

Bodeen

Ya the port hole has some killer burgers, wraps and wings!!!! And to boot they have horeshoe pits to!!! an it at the corner of herbert and nova. so it is certrally located to everything sort of like in the middle of ironhorse and main st.!!!! So lets do this. I am not sure but I think they do a $5 breakfast as well.

Back