free website stats program Bike Week | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

J

Jack Klarich

I know it is a bit early, but is there any interest in a social gathering in Daytona during Bike Week by you all @ H D TALKING?:s

Wont be there this year, but in 2012 I am adding a brand new SG to the family and wife and I are talking about an early spring vacation. We'd have to trailer down to a decent riding climate and ride from there. Anyone ever make the trip from, oh say Vegas?

That is the beauty of March...FL East Bike Week first week...AZ Bike Week fourth week in March.

Hey Jack, I think Bodeen wants free beer and entertainment.:D

The banter after our last meeting was entertainment (for some of us), sorry Jack, we took that a little too far. Seriously, the "moderately" part is only because March is a long way away. Having said all that, at my age "free beer and entertainment" is the type of thing that makes you pull a calendar out and look at it really hard!
I've always said that if I were to be a part of another band. It would have to be called "Free Beer" the sign out front of the bar would say "Free Beer Tonight" . How could you go wrong? The line out the door would be tremendous! :newsmile045:

Bodeen

Back