free website stats program Bike week | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike week

bikermonkey

Well I intend to spend the whole freakin week cruizin Daytona Bike Week 'o9. Parents live fourty miles south so I'll have a place to hole up. I hope to ride down but the weather will dictate that for me. Anyone else planning on giving Daytona some $$$$$$

Well I intend to spend the whole freakin week cruizin Daytona Bike Week 'o9. Parents live fourty miles south so I'll have a place to hole up. I hope to ride down but the weather will dictate that for me. Anyone else planning on giving Daytona some $$$$$$
Nope, nor Sturgis or Myrtle Beach or Laconia. While someplace like Leesburg, Fl is fine with ONLY around 10-15 thousand bikes, it is still crazy. I'll ride alone or with a few friends and stay away from the stupidity. Not everyone does idiotic stuff, but enough do.

I'll be there. I live in Vero Beach, just south of Daytona. I have not missed a Bikeweek or Biketoberfest since 2004.

I live in the Daytona area.... I won't be spending any money on Bike Week activities.... Too crowded, too many folks with cabin fever that haven't ridden in 5 months attending these days.. Why pay high prices for a beer at Boot Hill when I can go there non bike week, pay normal prices and not have the crowds... I don't ride during bike week... Too many "Rebels without a Clue" on the roads

But that's OK... Come on down! Bring your money! Spend it HERE! Just do it quietly! And please remember... Private property is just that... Private... Please respect the residents...

I will be going to the 200! It should be interesting since they are running it at night...

Are you staying some where in Cocoa, Port St. John or Rockledge area? I would by pass I-95 and travel US 1. Just be careful going thru Oak Hill... The town is nothing but a speed trap. Looking for a good place to eat the morning on the way up? Stop at Paul's on US 1 in Titusville (if you're in the area). He's friend (and a rider) and treats bikers right. Lot's of food, for a fair price. Park in front of the place, in front of the building, it's reserved for bikes.

Last edited:
Well my wife backed out and is not going but some friends and I are riding down on the 6th and will be there thru the 8th. We are camping at Daytona Beach KOA.

I lived in both Merritt Island and Orlando for a combined 18 years, so I'm no virgin to the Daytona bike scene by a long shot. My parents live in Christmas Fla, which is close to 95 south of Daytona. What can I say, I like bikes, beer, babes and the atmosphere, so if a beer cost me a few cents more who cares. I don't have to fork out bucks for a hotel so cool that. I intend to ride ol man's (he's 81) '72 Moto Guzzi Ambassador up there for one day, that's a real tank and shifts opposite a 4 speed HD, one up three down,, crazy Italians.

I intend to ride ol man's (he's 81) '72 Moto Guzzi Ambassador up there for one day, that's a real tank and shifts opposite a 4 speed HD, one up three down,, crazy Italians.

Now that's a classic! You gotta love the old world Italian bikes.. They did do was weird stuff (to us anyway) back in the late 60's ealry 70's...

Have a good time.. Be safe...

Back