free website stats program Bike Week Popcicle | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week Popcicle

bikermonkey

Went to Daytona over bike week. It was cold man, high 50's first part of the week with wind chill to total 29 degrees.. Went to Bruce Rossmeyers and hung out for a while looking at lots of accessories, cabbaged a few tee shirts
So in a nut shell it was just too cold to enjoy but did warm up the last few days, I was however headed home by then. The only puppies I seen had collers, lol. Ok so here's a pic of me stealing oranges from the seat of Seabiscuit.
P3010015.jpg
Peace out,

Good Deal BikerMonkey, I have never made it out to Daytona (being in SoCal it is a long ride), but is one of my dream rides...kinda like making it down to Australia and doing some riding out there. Sorry it was so cold, but then, any ride on an HD is a good one! :bigsmiley12:

Went to Daytona over bike week. It was cold man, high 50's first part of the week with wind chill to total 29 degrees.. Went to Bruce Rossmeyers and hung out for a while looking at lots of accessories, cabbaged a few tee shirts
So in a nut shell it was just too cold to enjoy but did warm up the last few days, I was however headed home by then. The only puppies I seen had collers, lol. Ok so here's a pic of me stealing oranges from the seat of Seabiscuit.
P3010015.jpg
Peace out,

I was there the last weekend. We got there friday and left sunday. The weather was great and warm for us and the puppies were out.

Back