free website stats program Bike Tronics | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Tronics

lightning

I would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with Bike Tronics. I purchased their 80 watt amp and two 6.5 speakers. Within a few months the amp gave up. It was sent back and they repaired it. With less than a full day of total use, the left channel quit working now. Has anyone had the same poor results with this product? :(

I have the 6.5 Biketronics speakers, but I have a Hawgwired amp. The speakers sound great! My amp's about 2 years old...........no problems with it.

I would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with Bike Tronics. I purchased their 80 watt amp and two 6.5 speakers. Within a few months the amp gave up. It was sent back and they repaired it. With less than a full day of total use, the left channel quit working now. Has anyone had the same poor results with this product? :(

Make absolutely sure that each wire going to the speaker(s) is isolated from ground and the pair has the proper resistance reading. Sounds like your blowing final xsistors caused by improper speaker loads (shorted voice coils, wires touching each other or ground).

It is something I would check for sure before installing another new or repaired amp.

Thanks Hoople for the suggestions. I'll have my Tech check all the things you mentioned. I'm not giving up with it but I hope I don't have any more problems once I get it fixed again.

Back