free website stats program Bike Torn Apart | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Torn Apart

doc_63

It's taking longer than expected for my TFI to arrive. I removed the fuel tank completely to run the wires correctly and have had the bike torn apart for a few days. Now I'm going out of town for a few days.

I have the Maxi fuse pulled and the Neg battery cable disconnected. Will this cause any kind of computer issue just sitting without any kind of power at all for several days?

No alarm. Just basic security.

??? would a small set of 16 gau wires with "jumper" alligator clips From battery,,, keep the programs IN so no RE-program needed when you get back or are they Gone as soon as the battery is disconnected???

signed

I got her put back together after work today. TFI was a simple install now all I need to do is fine tune it. I have it set at the factory recommended settings. I had 2 beers before I got home and I refuse to ride after any amount of alcohol. I will be leaving town for the weekend and wont have a chance to ride until Sunday afternoon. I'll play with it then.

Thanks to Glider and HDT. You guys are a wealth of knowledge.

Glad you're ready to roll Doc. You'll like the way it runs.

Smart move too about not riding after a few.:s

Wow what a difference this Stage 1 modification made. I really had no idea how noticeable it would be. The bike seems to run beautifully at the reccomended TFI settings. I will give it some time and see.

Now to order one for Paula's Fatboy.

Back