free website stats program Bike to bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike to bike

Re: Forum Suggestion

Thanks for the info! I've been trying to find something my wife and I could comunicate with since she has her own bike. I ordered a set of blue ants last night. I didn't think the price was so bad about $120.00 each. Just one question. Can you buy a backup battey that I could plug in while riding and change out every four hours?

Just tryed out the blue ants. they are excellent!! My wife and I now can talk whenever we want to and it makes our trips alot safer since we now have four eyes that can watch for problems ahead it has saved us many close calls already.

It's stand-alone-no use of towers. You'll need one headset for you and another for whomever you'd like to talk to. The side benefit is that you could use it to make or receive calls from your cell.

Here's the website for BlueAnt: BlueAnt Wireless North America - Bluetooth InterPhone motorbike helmet handsfree and intercom kit

Hi Mako,
I am told by my gal that I am overly optimistic, but have you T/W BlueAnt if there is separate battery pack or inverter in the works that may run off your 12V bike battery to extend run time? A USB plug end similar to BlueTooth Motorola handsfree sets use to recharge on the fly thru cigarette lighter cord would be nice.

Aftermarker OEMS do listen to Big HD & Gold Wingers (yes the other brand "H") because of their huge following & visibility? Usually if there is enough feedback from users the OEM will "--fix it in their next release..." :bigsmiley4:

Last edited:
Back