free website stats program BIKE TO BIKE radios ???? | Harley Davidson Forums

BIKE TO BIKE radios ????

GARVIN

Would like to know if anyone uses bike to bike communicators, that will also work rider to passanger, reading different reports on some and they all say the same , just wanting to know what works & are dependable & water proof .what is the range. thanks

Check out the J&M CB J&M JCMB-2003 Systems for Cruisers It will allow you to talk Bike to Bike, Pilot to Passenger, you can plug in audio (MP3 or ipod of iphone) for music, and it has Weather Stations. I have used this product and they work well. Been around for a while too.

We use the Chatterbox X-1slim.

Bike to bike they claim 5 miles (so far we have successfully used it in real life at 2 - 3 miles). Rider / passenger can be wireless (separate unit) or wired (just a headset). Blue tooth for GPS, music, phone etc. Built in FM radio. Have not had it in the rain, but is suppose to be water proof.

So far we have been very happy, both with the units and the company.

Chatter Box | Chatter Box

I have to agree with Futurerider I like the XSlim. I have a unique ability, in market research, and spent several hours on this kind of communication before getting this unit. It has meet and my expectations in every area but the mileage between units. During my research I looked everywhere from military to civilian only neglecting the Police force systems. The X1Slim seemed to have it all to meet group needs.

Remember you are not alone whatever system, you purchase, in nearly every case the people you ride with will have to have the same one.

Shiny Side Up

Back